Michigan Democrats Announce Halloween Costumes
October 31, 2012
LANSING, Mich. Oct. 31, 2012 – Today, the Democrat Party made big news by announcing the Halloween costumes of its most prominent members.
According to reliable sources the Democrats will dress as the following:
· Pres. Barack Obama plans to dress up as the tax man and take 50% of the candy collected by neighborhood children.
· Gary McDowell will attend festivities as a political chameleon given his recent attempt to reinvent himself as a fiscal conservative.
· Bridget McCormack is dressing up as defense counsel for Al Qaeda terrorists.
· Judge Shelia Johnson will play dress as a boxing promoter who helps free famed boxers who beat 13 year old children.
· Judge Connie Kelley, not to be outdone, will suit up as scandal ridden Bob Ficano’s lawyer.
· Justice Diane Hathaway will dress as a real estate agent, though it is unclear if she’ll give answers or candy to the FBI.
· Finally, No Budget Debbie Stabenow will hideout in her swanky D.C. home where she refuses to handout candy, refuses to pay her property taxes and can avoid debating Pete Hoekstra
What’s scarier than these costumes or satirical press releases? All of these candidates’ costumes reflect their dangerous and reckless records.